For Official Website Click Here
The 75-year-old Government College (Autonomous), has a strong, committed, registered and functional Alumni Association. The alumni of the college are widespread all over the world in various capacities ranging from, Renowned Engineers, Technocrats, Entrepreneurs, Scientists, IAS, IPS Officers, Academicians, Artists, Lyricists, Politicians, and Social Reformers. It is not surprising to find three generations of students from the same family graduating from this institution. JNTUK has a registered Alumni Association for building strong bond between alumni and present students. The alumni association give support to the students through interaction, financial funding, guidance and placement. The Alumni Association “ENGINEERING COLLEGE OLD STUDENTS’ ASSOCIATION (ECOSAK). Kakinada-3 (A.P.) was registered under Societies Act XXI of 1860 with Society No. 92 of 1970. The office headquarters of ECOSAK is in the premises of JNTUK Kakinada, A.P., India. The association has chapters in Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, USA and many more places for the better connect of alumni with university.
The mission of the Alumni Association is to foster a mutually beneficial relationship between the Institute and its alumni. Alumni meet is arranged on First Sunday of January every year.
Objectives of the Alumni association:
• To encourage and promote close relations between the Institution and its alumni and among the alumni themselves for well- being of the institution.
• To provide and disseminate information regarding their Alma Matter, its graduates, Faculties and students, to the alumni.
• To assist and support the efforts of the Institution in obtaining funds for development.
• To serve as a forum through which alumni may support and advance the pursuit of academic excellence at the Institution.
• To organize and co-ordinate reunion activities of the Alumni and let the Alumni acknowledge their gratitude to their Alma Matter.
• To collect, publish and distribute such information as may be useful to the alumni and their AlmaMater.
Activities and Contributions:
• The Association offers its help to the Management in mobilizing resources for the development of the institution. It identifies students from deprived economic background and supports them by providing scholarships/merit awards on certain basis of the institution.
• Alumni are included as members in the Board of studies of all departments. They are invited for meetings at the college and they interact with their teachers and express their suggestions on curriculum revision.
• Few Alumni gave Guest lecturers to the existing students on some contemporary technological developments and career guiding focuses.
• The alumni also lent a helping hand to the College for raising funds on the occasion of Golden Jubilee and Platinum Jubilee celebrations and constructed silver jubilee building, Golden jubilee (Swarnorsava Bhavan cost worth Rs.22 lakhs), Diamond jubilee Indoor stadium (worth Rs. 5.3 crores).
• Alumni also proposed to construct a platinum jubilee alumni centre with an estimated cost of 4 crores) fund rising has already been completed.
• 1979-83 alumni batch has contributed an auditorium in the campus with a project cost of Rs. 2.5 crores