Dr. N. Balaji B. E., M.E., Ph.D.
Professor of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Kakinada-533003. East Godavari District, A.P. India.
Phone: Off: 0884-2340356
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. N. Balaji has more than 22 years of experience in teaching and research. He is an expert in VLSI and Signal Processing. He is guiding 08 Ph.D. scholars. He held different positions like Head of the Department of ECE, UCEV JNTUK, Vizianagaram and UCEN JNTUK, Narasaraopet and Vice-Principal, UCEN JNTUK, Narasaraopet. He published more than 50 Research papers in National and International Journals and Conferences. He was one of the Executive Group Members of AP Knowledge Mission, Higher Education Department. He also worked as a Coordinator for the Helpline centre for conducting counseling of all CETS like EDCET at JNTUK UCEV, Vizianagaram. He was the Member of CAC UCEV JNTUK for 3 years and CAC JNTUK UCEN for 3 years and also BOS member for JNTUK from 2013 onwards. He published 3 Patents in “The Patent Office Journal” and still awaiting for the Examination. He was involved in research projects and presented Research Papers and chaired the technical secessions at National/International Conferences.
Roles and responsibilities of the Directorate of Admissions
- Admissions to the Regular B.Tech programmes are made based on the rank secured in Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Guntur
- Admissions to 15% supernumerary NRI (5%) / PIO (5%) / FN (5%) category seats.
- The directorate ratifies the admissions made by the affiliated colleges under “B” category seats
- Admissions to B.Tech Programme (ECE, CSE & ME) at Bleking Institute of Technology, Sweden under International Collaborative Programme.
- Admissions to 15% of the Intake of Post Graduate Courses (M.Tech / MBA/M.Pharmacy /MS) are made under Sponsored category.
- Spot admissions to convener vacant seats of APPGECT and APICET.
- Admissions to Ph.D are made for the candidates qualified in APRCET.